CHA provides education and assistance to small businesses regarding health care and health insurance. CHA can provide assistance a variety of topics, such as:
- Understanding and accessing the small business tax credits under health care reform
- Available options when choosing health insurance for your employees, including Healthy NY, public health insurance, and other small group, and commercial or job-based coverage options.
- Assistance with transitions in coverage and COBRA
- Understanding and commenting on proposed insurance rate increases under New York’s new prior approval law
- How to choose a broker and how they can help
- The pros and cons of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other small group products
- The design and development of the State’s Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) Exchange
- And many more!
For more information or if you have questions about insurance for small businesses, please contact email@example.com or 1-888-614-5400.